Salt Water Pool Builders Sydney
If you're considering a saltwater pool for your home, we are here to give you all the information you need. Many homeowners install a saltwater pool in their homes for reasons of health, and due to low maintenance and costs. With a saltwater pool there is:
- No chlorine and other nasty chemicals which would cost you hundreds (perhaps thousands) of dollars over the long run.
- No need to spend hours and hours on cleaning and maintenance, and to constantly check the water for sanitation levels.
- No growth of algae that takes hours and hours of elbow-grease to clean up
- Less abrasion on your skin and hair (your children will thank you for this!)
- No chlorine odor
- No more red eyes!
How can we help you with your saltwater pool?
We have expertise and experience in the installation of saltwater pools, and we have the following options available:
- Standard pool - made of cornet or fiberglass, this is a standard size saltwater pool and is perfect for family fun
- Plunge Pool - if you have limited space, a plunge pool is smaller than a standard swimming pool, but still large enough to enjoy time with your family
- Lap pool - practice swimming your laps i your own home for hours on end with minimal damage to your skin
If you're having trouble deciding which of these options are suitable for you, we'll help you come to the correct choice.
So, if you think a saltwater pool may be a good option for you, contact us by filling out the form on the right hand side of the page or calling us on 02 9634 8000, and we'll answer all your questions.